Monday, July 15, 2013

Week 6: July 15 Weigh-In

I am really struggling right now. I’m really stressed, embarrassed, and discouraged, but I’m not ready to quit. I did not succeed last week, but I am really hoping to turn things around in a big way this week.

Food column: 3 Fs and 4 stickers.
Points accrued: 0

Exercise column: 2 Fs and 5 stickers also.
Points accrued: 0

Water column: All stickers. Yay! I’m happy to meet at least one goal this week.
Points accrued: 10

Weight change this week: 0 lbs. This is a small miracle in itself. I’m not happy with it, but I’m happier than I would be if I had gained weight.
Points accrued: 10

Total weight loss: 5 lbs

Total points accrued: 200
I hope you have a great week. If you can relate to where I am right now, don’t give up. I won’t either. Rain or shine, I will “see” you next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment