Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Week 6: February 18 Weigh-In

Food column: This week was a disaster on just about every level. I got 4 Fs and 3 stickers in this column this week.

Exercise column: I got 4 Fs and 3 stickers in this column also.

Lose 2.2 lbs this week?: No. F! I lost 0.4 lbs this week and when you look at my food and exercise column this week, it’s no wonder. I’m not sure what the problem was this week. I didn’t have the excitement or drive that I’ve had the past couple of weeks. I need to change that this week though!

I have 5 weigh-ins left including my first milestone date of 3/24. I’m definitely behind on my weight loss, so when I recalculate how much I need to lose, here’s how it comes out. I need to lose 12.8 lbs to reach my goal on 3/24 and I have 5 weigh-ins left. That means I need to lose 2.56 lbs per week for the next 5 weeks to get back on track. That also means I need to be strict about my eating and exercising. I think I may throw in a couple of longer workouts this week. Let’s see where that gets me!

Total weight loss: 9.55 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment