Monday, February 4, 2013

Week 4: February 4 Weigh-In

Food column: I got 6 stickers and one F. Much better than the last couple of weeks and it has paid off! I gave myself the F because one day I had celery and peanut butter instead of celery and almond butter. That by itself doesn’t earn an F, but eating the peanut butter (which is not allowed in Phase I of The Maker’s Diet) made me sick to my stomach and affected my body for two days. That could have hindered progress and that does equal an F.

Exercise column: All stickers in this column! I’m feeling great and this morning was actually day 11 in a row of exercising. It doesn’t feel like a chore anymore and it is definitely helping the scale move in the right direction.

Lose 2.2 lbs this week?: YES!! I actually lost 5.25 lbs this week! Can you believe it?! I am thrilled. If that’s not motivation to keep up with the food choices and exercise regimen I don’t know what is!!

I have to say it was a huge struggle not to weigh myself in the middle of the week. I really believe if I had, it’s possible my weight loss would not be 5.25 this week. My emotional eating brain would have thought, “I’m doing well, I don’t have to be quite so strict.” And that is a slippery slope I have been down many times. Nothing good is at the bottom.

Total weight loss: 6.75 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment