Monday, April 22, 2013

Week 15: April 22 Weigh-In

Food column: 4 stickers and 3 Fs. FAIL! I made some really poor choices that were my fault.

This week I will get my 7 stickers!

Exercise column: 3 stickers and 4 Fs. Even bigger FAIL! I had some major issues this week.

I will get all my stickers this week in this category too!

Water column: 6 stickers and 1 F. FAIL! I can’t believe it, this is the easiest one of all and I didn’t get it this week!

This week I will get back to normal here too! All stickers, all categories, here I come!

Lose 2.2 lbs this week?: No. I gained 2 lbs this week. Super FAIL! This week was a rough week for sure. It started when my body basically fell out from underneath me. I was sick among other things and that started my problems this week. I was having mood, attitude, and body issues this week and it all came together in the wrong way. I am feeling particularly upset but I am not giving up. I will get back on track this week. Now that my body is feeling better, I will make sure to get my head back in the game!

How will I feel if I reach my goal this week?: Great! I would feel happy that I can minimize the time spent moving in the wrong direction now. I use to get derailed and then spend 2, 3, or even 4 weeks heading in the wrong direction before I could turn myself around again.

How will I feel if I don’t reach my goal this week?: Not an option!

Total weight loss: 16.35

2 comments:

  1. Just checking up on you! Hope your week is going well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carisse! Thanks for checking on me :)

      This week is challenging so far in a chain-of-events sort of way. I'm struggling with time management in the evening, which causes me to go to bed late, which causes me to wake up too late in the morning to exercise before work. I only have one sticker in the exercise column so far this week. :(

      I have time to turn things around before my next weigh in though! I can still get 5 out of 7 stickers for the week.

      Delete