Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Week 3: June 24 Weigh-In

Food column: 6 stickers and 1 F. Such a bummer! I was grocery shopping while starving and they had samples. It proved too much for me to resist.
Points accrued: 0

Exercise column: All stickers this week again! I’m really pleased with how well this is going.
Points accrued: 10

Water column: All stickers again here too! I’m better able to tell when my body is getting dehydrated and that has made such a difference.
Points accrued: 10

Weight change this week: I gained 1.75 lbs. I am really bummed about this! I know that one day of samples didn’t do this, but I am puzzled as to what did cause this. It was almost as if my body just said, “Nope. I’m going this way instead.” Very weird. However, I am hopeful and working toward getting a good number this week. I think I’m going to work out a little longer every day this week, maybe that will help.
Points accrued: -20

Total weight loss: 3 lbs.

Total points accrued: 130

No comments:

Post a Comment