Monday, January 28, 2013

Create An Exercise Plan

Here’s a big one. This will definitely vary by individual. I am NOT a trainer or a doctor, so if you have medical conditions or you just don’t know where to start, go see a professional. You will be glad you did. Since I am not a professional, I am simply sharing my story and inviting you along for the ride.

For me, Lymphedema plays a huge part in how I approach exercising. My doctor says cardio is better for Lymphedema than weight training so she suggested my workout routine be almost entirely cardio. I am thankful to have an elliptical at home and we are becoming friends.

My first goal in this area is to work out 6 days a week for 30 minutes a day. I’m really confident I will be increasing the time spent per day as I get in better shape and shed some pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment