Monday, January 28, 2013

Figure Out Nutrition That Works

Again, I am NOT a trainer or a doctor. If you need help in this area, ask a professional. What I can share with you is I have been to my doctor and had some blood tests to make sure I am not in a danger zone and I don’t have some looming health problems. I was afraid I may be pre-diabetic, or have some hormone levels out of whack or something, but all my levels came back normal and I am not pre-diabetic.

I have figured out a couple of things about myself though. My body does not like wheat or dairy so I avoid them as much as possible. Apart from that, I have chosen to follow “The Maker’s Diet” by Jordan S. Rubin. My body feels wonderful when I follow his food suggestions and I don’t feel deprived in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment